Parking Lot Pic

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Joepomp, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Joepomp

Joepomp Member

I just put in the paking lot behind the round house. I used white foam board. I bent it here and there for to make cracks and since it is used stuff from work the surface is pealed in many places, makes nise pot holes. I sprayed it Dark gray, but it looked like a epoxy painted basment floor! Then I tried flat black that was too black. Then I put the plaster around the lot. Well of course I got plaster all over. As it turns out I used a wet paper towel to remove the plaster. It left a gray film and after repeated plaster applications and clean ups it doesent look to bad. God I love this hobby! The more you messup the better things look.

Attached Files:

2. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Looks great!

You are right, waht other hobby can a foul up become a solution. Can't tell you how many of those I have.
  3. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Real enough that some poor sap's car got its tires stole right out from under it ;)
  4. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Looking Good :thumb: :thumb:
  5. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Yep, looks good. It becomes difficult to do if you work at it. Messing up is easier and more natural looking in the long run..:) :)
  6. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

It sure turned out well JP. Nice work.
  7. SteamerFan

SteamerFan Member

Not only that, they stole just the tires and left the rims! guess metal isn't worth stealing anymore. :p
  8. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

That turned out really well! Very realistic!
  9. toolman

toolman Member

:thumb:The parking lot came out great and what you did gave some sort of what I should do with my industries parking lots, and to go one step further some areas flooded.
  10. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Looks good Joe! You did a really nice job on the white lines. Did you mask and airbrush them?