Panther G early 1-25 scale /GPM + scratch /1 PD SS LAH ,Paris 1944

Status
Not open for further replies.

PITERPANZER

Apr 18, 2005
Poland
www.piterpanzer.com
Panther G built and based on GPM ,yellow series N 40 and later rebuilt. At least we can see Panther G early version in scheme from 1 PD SS LAH, from the period ,when division quartered in Paris in 1944.Camo based on color scheme from " Militaria" Publishing House and oryginal pics found in another publications and internet.Built relation You can find here.
To upgrade I used:
parts from Panther G by Andrzej Halinski Publishing House,
resin tracks by Panzer Hobby Art,
PE kit -claims ,fenders,skirts and grills by Aber dedicated to Panther G by Academy
wooden barrel and muzzel brake by GPM,
cuprum line by EurekaXXL ,
chains by Toro Model

3 pics-colors scheme and oryginal pics from Paris.

And 1-25 scale paper-card Panther G model .

To the end of my gallery we elevate engine hatch and there is small suprise , advance of new accessories for my panther and jagdpanthers.

More pics on my web site soon.Welcome!

cjwalas

Nov 28, 2006
Santa Barbara, Ca.
Beautiful! What a fantastic kitbash. You've done a wonderful job of taking the paper model past its limitations and into the realm of a true replica. How long was this entire project? Certainly it must have been a long time (please tell me that it was!). Well done!
Chris

PITERPANZER

Apr 18, 2005
Poland
www.piterpanzer.com
Thank you Cqutzmer and Cjwalas for hot words.Nice to hear that my effort enjoy You.I began at 02 june 2007 , but model was mostly ready.Please look at first pics at built relation.Send reagards Piter

Status
Not open for further replies.