Open House today

L

lester perry

Had open house today with good turnout (not a switch ). Even had a surprise visit from N- gauger. Probably around 20 people showed up which was good in 4 hours. Any more and it would have been crowded. A friend in Dover just called me, he had over 200 people show up. They came in buses. He said it would take all week to re-coupe from it. But he loved it. He is ready to do it again.:)
Les

L

lester perry

Two guests I know from previous open house events one of which I used to work with. Some of the others I know as acquaintances from other MRR events. Most I don't know at all. N-Gauger sorry I couldn't talk with you more but it is hard when others are speaking and asking questions. Nice photos.
Les

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
lester perry said:
Two guests I know from previous open house events one of which I used to work with. Some of the others I know as acquaintances from other MRR events. Most I don't know at all. N-Gauger sorry I couldn't talk with you more but it is hard when others are speaking and asking questions. Nice photos.
Les
:D :D Don't worry about me!! :) I enjoyed the "War stories" :D I had a really great time.. I'll have to stop back next year :D :D :D

~~~ Thanks again!!!!