One year, 1000 miles

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Originally posted by dash10
What's an "iambic"? I understand the pentameter is five meters. Or did you mean "I am a five meter tall bic lighter" and your english translation program acted up? And does that mean Don's out of warranty and we can now abuse him? FRED
Probably the latter. But I probably wouldn't notice anything different since I, sniff, feel kinda, sniff sniff, abused most of the, bawl, time anyway...blubber....:cry: :cry:

Wonder if I could get an extended warranty at Sears?:rolleyes:

CN1

May 6, 2003
Bull Frog

There's some human aquintance of mine who are less valuable then frogs. No value whatsoever, couldn't catch a fly if their lifes depended on it :rolleyes: That reminds me of another forum too.......

Where to kiss a frog? Mais voyons? La ou sa lui plairas, bien sur.
:wave: :wave:

DanishKnight

Dec 27, 2003
Denver CO
Visit site
Alas...

In words of a wiser sage than e'er this humble Knight hath known in all his travail...

Oh Bother! Winnie The Pooh

Alas...to so curs'ed be, thus born in a time where beauty and all the glory of creation hath no place in all this commonality. O, to be a frog...perchance by a miracle of divine happenstance be discovered by a Lady Fair, and kissed by her sweet sweet lips, and made the Prince that I am! <sigh> T'would be my luck aft that magic kiss she be as one of these, and puke upon my Princely Garb, in disgust that I not be as plain as these poor sots, instead of this flowery useless troll I am!

O, in thus this desert bereft of all that whispereth to mine heart...I take up my quill and resume my solitary quest of a time whence knights were true and Ladies Fair and Gentle...and word hadst power o'er sword! Adieu...adieu this world so fond of romantic poverty...I call upon my noble steed, in quest of that timeless romance my heart doth keen!

F

Fred_M

Originally posted by ezdays

Wonder if I could get an extended warranty at Sears?:rolleyes:
Sure, cost you 2X waht a new one costs each year of the contract, and it doesn't cover acts of god, abuse, being broke, or wearing out. Just crate it up and send it to 2345 Yenkbang Park, Hong Kong, China, com34673-pld... Allow 6 to 8 years for covered repairs. Also include the labor charges which are not covered and can be figured with the simple formula, Price new + price now - true value ^2. FRED

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Cid,
You've shaken my confidence! In high school I knew that regurgitating the phrase "iambic pentameter" in response to any mention of Shakespeare would assure me praise by my English teacher. To think that there are iambics of other meters is all too much!

Danish Knight, fare thee well. By the way, I hate getting puked on my Princely garb too. :)

Hmmmmm, if GG-1s ran in the 16th century would they have had iambic pentagraphs?

Ralph

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Originally posted by dash10
Sure, cost you 2X waht a new one costs each year of the contract, and it doesn't cover acts of god, abuse, being broke, or wearing out. Just crate it up and send it to 2345 Yenkbang Park, Hong Kong, China, com34673-pld... Allow 6 to 8 years for covered repairs. Also include the labor charges which are not covered and can be figured with the simple formula, Price new + price now - true value ^2. FRED
Hey, considering the fact that I have been low maintanence for all my life, a 2X/year cost wouldn't be to bad an investment for renewing my warranty. I don't know what it would cover, but it would have to be more than medicare does. :cool: :cool: