Ok, I finally joined, another Atlas orphan added to the list

Espeenut

Jul 13, 2004
Victoria BC
Hey all, Espeenut here, aka Lorne Miller, if we're all going to try and stick together this looks like a place to stay, I've also joined the "railroad forum.com", there's a lot of old familiar names over there as well, including a brand new member as of this morning, who's last name begins with Mc, you fill in the blanks.
I attended the National Train Show in Seattle as a displayer, our club had our modular layout there, the Island Pacific Railway. Saw a lot of familiar names there, all the guys from Atlas, Athearn, Kadee, Details West, OMI, NCE, Cannon and Co., met the guys from BLI, saw lots of great new stuff, way too much to tell you all in a short message. Anyway, its great to be a new member here, looking forward to some interesting reading...

Lorne Miller

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Welcome Lorne, what took you so long, as an orphan too this was the first one I came to, there is a great bunch here. Glad you joined. -:wave:

Dave Plummer

Jul 7, 2004
Hey, Lorne! Its about time the guy from the boonies showed up. So, how many 45T-2's are you ordering?

Dave

I joined just before the summer shutdown and was surprised to find brakie here, but also surprised to find out how long he's been here. Now several other Atlas forumites have joined, so you should feel pretty much at home, Lorne.

When Atlas ramps back up, I'll go back over there, but I'm probably not going to leave this place. I like it here.:)

Anyway, welcome to all Atlas forumites. It's good to have so many familiar names around.

dsfraser

May 13, 2004
Hi Lorne.

Sorry I missed you in Seattle. Family stuff precluded travelling this month, heavy sigh, but I suspect we'll be on the Island in August. I'll give you you call and we might find some good seafood.

Cheers
Scott Fraser

Welcome to one of my many homes on the Internet Lorne. and Welcome to Dave too! :D :D
looks like we have almost all the espee nuts in one place now! :D

i'll have my batch of SP and SSW SD40T-2's done soon, guess i'll have to post pictures here so y'all can tell me if i did them right or not.

i'll take a dozen 45T-2's if they end up making the SP version :D :D :D :D

dean

Jul 9, 2004
Laytonsville, MD
Lorne, welcome, also a newbie here having just come onboard in the past week or so. See a lot of the familar names here from the Atlas forum, great bunch to be with!:thumb: :wave: