Off to Heaven!

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
I'm off out this arvo. It's the Australian Model Railway Assocs Annual Train Show. The biggest one in Australia. It's on in Liverpool (suburb of Sydney) about 40 min train trip from my place. Should I take my credit card?:rolleyes:

They don't have a website for the show (that I am aware of), but will share my delights when I return.

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Heaven!

Well, I must have the smallest trainset in the world!:eek: And I thought size did not matter (well that's what I've always been told!)

Well, there was lots there. More than 100 exhibits. Website for last years exhibit is click here.

There were some US layouts, European ones, a couple of fab logging ones, and a lot of Australian ones too.

Credit card stayed firmly in my wallet. No real bargains there, just a few trinkets to adorn the lineside. Probably join the local New South Wales branch of the AMRA. They are about 10 mins drive from my place. The have a website here.
Got heaps of ideas and stuff, but my next layout is definetly gunna be bigger! (but just need a place to put it!):mad: