not so easy for me to load pic.

Tommybza

Feb 15, 2007
N W Indiana
This is a B. buster
I really have no problem to resize but the file size is a killer 65k any pointers . dose the file include all pictures in my file on the drive . oh maybe i should make file for each pic.
any help would be great . I looked at the help page here but when i go to down load it ?????
thanks
T

Attachments

• IHBRR .jpg
    IHBRR .jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 57
  • look south from chicago.jpg
    look south from chicago.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 57

Squidbait

Recovering ALCO-holic
Jan 27, 2007
Paris, ON
Off-site hosting, dude. Photobucket and the like. Until they change the size limits here, it's not worth the effort to try to squeeze your pics into 640 x 480.

Biased turkey

Apr 10, 2006
Montreal, Canada Eh
Tommybza said:
hey thanks
merci
well givt a whirl
T

Making a file with each picture could help, but maybe it still would be over the maximum allowed file size.
Even when reducing a single picture .jpg file to a 320 x 240 pixels size I'm over the size limit.

As Squidbait mentions, off-site hosting is a very good solution. I use The Gauge Gallery.

Tommybza

Feb 15, 2007
N W Indiana
Both are handy i got lined up for the hosting thank you for that idea , and i did some on the Gauge gallery I think the issue is i like to play with the pictures before i post them so this adds alot of space .even after i resize them , next will be to learn how to get from the hosting site to the gauge .url, html ect it is all new to me. jep so time to feed the monkey
rock and roll on
T

LoudMusic

Jul 21, 2006
Photoshop and Gimp both have options for optimizing for web saving. You can get 800x600 pixel images into very reasonable file sizes without too much loss in quality.