NOn3 Tool Caboose

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Casey Feedwater, Aug 21, 2002.

1. HOn3 Tool Caboose

This is an HOn3 tool caboose I scratchbuilt two years ago. It was my first "adventure" into HOn3. The caboose is lettered for my Osage Valley Tie & Lumber Co.

Attached Files:

2. And another view.

Attached Files:

3. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

When I first saw your post as "Non3" tool caboose I thought," yup, I know why he's cantankerous", building N scale narrow gauge would drive almost anyone to distraction. :D :D
    Then, when I opened the thread, I saw HOn3. Whew! for a bit there I'd thought you'd burst half your flues, and your boiler needed retubing!!!
    Neat little caboose!!
  4. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Beautiful caboose Casey! :cool: And the building behind it ain't shabby either! BTW how's the "Spider Haven & Cricket Central" coming along? :D
  5. Oops! A typo in the topic..... grrrr.:( :( :rolleyes: Thanks, Pete:p I guess I'd better lay off that 3:00 beer from now on. :mad:

Ahhhh, Tyson, the Spider Haven has now become the Spider "Heaven" and the Cricket Central has become de-centralized. It's time for the ol' bug bombs to work their magic :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p
  6. Vic

Vic Active Member

Hi Casey, Like Pete I jumped with joy to see some more HON3. Great Model:) :) :)
  7. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

Wonderful model Casey. What is the long handled thing with straw bristles used for. :eek: :D .

8. Well, t, the only use I've ever known for it was as nesting material for spiders and crickets. Is there something else? :eek: :D :D :D :D :D
  9. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

Casey, that is awesome. The detailing in all you scenes is excellant. You have quite a collection of very short rolling stock!