Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by jon-monon, Aug 16, 2002.

1. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

I dunno how long I'll hold the honor of "newset member" but I thot I'd better post something while I'm famous! :D Bashing (thrashing?) is probably where I'll fit in most. My layout has not yet begun, but I have done some severe weathering and some kitbashing which can be viewed on my website:

Jon's Unofficial Monon Site (~and other stuff~)

The site is fairly new and the site map is not yet up so the best bet is to go to the What's New or Other Stuff if you just want pictures.

I am not allowing any messages because of my erratic schedule, so it's best to e-mail me remove nospam or just use the contact form on the site. I check e-mail often. I'll work on a signiture, so you won't have to memorize this :)

Anyway, looks like a great board and I look forward to being a part of it!

2. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Welcome aboard Jon! Your fame as the newest member may be of the fifteen minute variety but I got a kick out of your post. :)
    Hope you get to start on that layout some time soon. Meanwhile I think you'll enjoy the advice, inspirations, pictures, and shenanigans that happen here.
  3. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

Hey man! It's good to see you here. I trust the "killer B" and dawg are doing well. If you check the last topic in this forum (signal tower) you can see a bit of my scratchin' befor it goes away.

Again, welcome to the site

4. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Thanks Ralph, by the time I posted I was already busted down to junior member :) hohoho

I like to keep it light and have fun. Thus the redneck exhauste on my MDT Oh, ya, and the folgers can air breather cover. :D

5. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Heya t.!!!

That's pretty cool. You know Andy is a modeler too? (dormant)

Thanks for turning me onto this site, too. I think it will be a valuable resource!

6. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Welcome to the gauge! Hope to see some more kitbashin', like your small engines.
  7. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

jon, sure did'nt know Andy was one of "those people" too. :D.

I can't think of many creatures more unpredictable and volitial than a dormet model railroader bitten by the bug again. :eek:

8. alkcnw

alkcnw Member

Hey Ralph, Wasn't Shenanigans a TV show back in the 50's?:eek:
  9. PennRailRoads

PennRailRoads Member

Welcome to the board Jon! Hope you can enjoy it here as we have and best thing about it, we talk all day about trains. So sit back, relax and have a cold one on the house. :D
  10. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

I am vaguely aware of the TV show. It was a sitcom about a wacky red head and her Cuban model railroader husband, right? :)
  11. alkcnw

alkcnw Member

Thats the one, I remember it well!!!!!!!:eek: