New web site of my layout

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by Warbonnet-fan, Aug 3, 2003.

1. Warbonnet-fan

Warbonnet-fan New Member

Hello, I've been away from The Gauge for a while, had problems with my log-in. I've recently revised my new web site featuring my N layout, feel free to check it out. I welcome your comments!

Across the Arizona Divide
  2. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

Great site, and more important: Cool layout. Loved the detail level. Is there a track plan? I would like to see...

Once again, congratulations on the cool layout and site.
  3. Alan Curtis

Alan Curtis New Member

I love the site and the layout. The steam locomotives look great, nicely weathered. Bit worried about Norm down the big tube, though :D
  4. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

Great site Vern and a showcase of some excellant N scale modelling.Its great that you take the time to put together a site like this.Its very inspirational.I can tell youve put alot of time into building and scenicking.a few anyways ;)
    Love the Norm show lol and your links page is great.I looked for a guestbook but didnt find one.I guess i'll just sign here OK :D
  5. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Very nice, give my regards to Norm! :D
  6. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Glad to see you found your way back. I like what you did to your site. Nice sequence of shots. Glad you finally got the true story of Norm out to the public.:D :D :D :D

I hope you don't lose you way again:rolleyes:

D:cool: N
  7. Warbonnet-fan

Warbonnet-fan New Member

Thanks for your kind comments! Norm's story had to be told, and the good news is he's no worse for wear from the misadventure...the bad news is, he might just have a run-in with a giant feline creature on the layout soon (hint, hint).

It was fun putting together, glad to share the fun of N! I plan to add a track plan when I can find the time to draw one up...
  8. CN1

CN1 Active Member

I think I saw it before, but still, it is Sweeeeet! Nice job!
  9. WM-N-fan

WM-N-fan Member

I thought this layout looked familiar at first and then I saw that Hendricks sign.....
    I believe it was in MR a few months back, correct me if I'm wrong.