New web page with new pics!

Discussion in 'The Real Thing- North America' started by grumbeast, Jan 14, 2005.

1. grumbeast

grumbeast Member

Hi everyone,

I've just started a fotopic page with a bunch of new pictures. If you're interested its at

There is some new stuff I've taken, including some shots of the ocean over the Christmas period this year.

2. CN1

CN1 Active Member

Nice site Graham.

I had no idea you like British Railroad stuff, but after reading the short intro I get it now.

Do you model British stuff too?
  3. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Graham, that is a really nice website. :thumb: Great Photo's :thumb: :thumb:
  4. grumbeast

grumbeast Member

I love British stuff (and European ( and .. aw hell all railways!)) I am "kinda" modelling British stuff, my main layout is Canadian, but I have an 8x4 table in the main room of the basement that is looking more and more like it'll be co-opted for a early 80's BR layout (with Steam Specials Running) based in South Wales (I might try and model something like Newport station, I did a lot of trainspotting there as a kid and the track plan isn't too complex).

I confess a real love of British Steam (especially the GWR.. but hey I'm Biased, my Great Uncle was a GWR Signalman on the S.Wales Mainline at Pencoed)

I have a bunch more British negatives to scan and upload, but its pretty slow work so they'll be a little while coming.

5. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

The site looks great Graham - very clean and easy to navigate! :thumb: And you've got some great pix there too!!!

6. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

Nice pics, Graham. I was never really "into" British rail stuff; but having ridden both tourist lines and "the real thing" there in recent years, I'm getting more interested. Thanks for posting.