New version Cyberman armour

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by movieman, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gremlin19573

gremlin19573 Member

any ETA on the other leg, i know you busy but its too good a model to keep unfinished:mrgreen:
  2. papadavigi

papadavigi New Member

Hey a noob to this site but, have been working with this program for some time. I cant wait to try and make the cyberman helmet. Your work on making the model is awesome!
  3. facelift

facelift Member

open pepaukra designer go to 2d menu
    check invert pattern.
    that it ready to print.
    the 3d image in pepaukra designer will look the same.
    but as you see the print out pattern changes.

if you need any help pm me.
  4. gremlin19573

gremlin19573 Member

:cry: sorry, but i dont have designer,i got only viewer so i am kind of dependant on all the great designers here
  5. movieman

movieman Member

I have uploaded the top left leg for the cyberman.... into the download section under Dr who.

I have inverted the 2D section to create the top left leg, this will save me many hours of re unfolding.... Note the 3D section will still look the same, but this not important.... the 2D is the part that you print out.

Will be available once cleared.
  6. facelift

facelift Member

you beat me to it m8 lol if any need any other files flipped pm me please.
    I would like to help as i know movieman is busy.
  7. gremlin19573

gremlin19573 Member

thank you movieman, your the best:thumb: and also to you facelift:mrgreen:
  8. I can't wait to build this. Definately added to my list.
  9. jedidude

jedidude New Member

i have a model of a tardis im trying to lifesize i know the tardis is 10ft but dont know how to do it in pepakura ???
  10. stormtrooper2011

stormtrooper2011 New Member

This looks a great set of armour to build :) :)
  11. angevine

angevine Member

Great armour build!!!

I am currently purchasing and building a set of Stormtrooper armour which would also make a great paper project for someone. I would but i'm a designer biff!

On a side note, that Dalek model look sweet.

Well done again and congrates on a fantastic costume!
  12. gremlin19573

gremlin19573 Member

hay movieman, i just noticed that the lower arm dont have the arm gun, is there a file for that that i am missing was it made. i know you are currently working on the preditor armer and are vary busy at work and all but if it was an oversight and there isnt a file are you planning on makeing one. it should be farly easy to make one but for those who cant well they (and me) might like that too. thanks for this and your other designs:thumb:
  13. jigsaw

jigsaw New Member

Just wondering if anybody ever figured out the body suit or gloves to complete the suit? I want to try it, but not if I am missing two pretty important pieces.
  14. gremlin19573

gremlin19573 Member

15. sojakai

sojakai New Member

Thank you for this Suit, it should be a fun build.
  16. sharra

sharra New Member

These look fantastic, I look forward to trying my build out.
    Thanks for all the information.
  17. baxton

baxton New Member

thanks for that I was wondering where they were. I have the rest just need the "ears"
  18. baxton

baxton New Member

you rock Movieman.
  19. baxton

baxton New Member

MY son saw this and now wants me to make him a dalek too. arrrrgh i need to send him to bed
  20. Cforrest900

Cforrest900 Member

WOW being a Whovian and a Papercraft modeler, I am gonna HAVE to try it out. Not quite the same, but here are some papercraft doctor who themed buildings designed for action figures:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.