new structures

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by belg, Jul 9, 2003.

1. belg

belg Member

Ok guys here are my latest creations in the still unnamed pike.The first is still missing some signs but is pretty well complete.

Attached Files:

2. belg

belg Member

second view

Attached Files:

3. belg

belg Member

The next couple are not finished yet but are showing some promise.

Attached Files:

4. belg

belg Member

Here's the last one.I'm also trying to use some signs that I printed on the computer and then sanded the back,Ive finally got that technique down but find that the colors bleed to much any suggestions?

Attached Files:

5. Blake

Blake Member

Looking good! Those printed signs look great.
  6. Strthoky

Strthoky Member

My signs bleed too if I use too much glue... I use a very thin coat of glue and use something besides your finger to rub them on..
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Belg they are looking really nice! :cool: I agree about using to much glue and rubbing with your finger.
  8. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Nice modelling Belg I like the paint job and weathering. The sign looks well worn so quite realistic.
    So why doesn't your pike have a name yet?
  9. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Nice Construction going on there Mike. Why don't you start a new thread and ask some fellow modelers suggestions for a name for you pike?

First one B E & G
  10. csxnscale

csxnscale Member

Great modelling.
    That sign looks faded by age, I wouldn't change that, it looks great.

11. belg

belg Member

Clerk appreciate the idea ,thanks.By the way though the name is Pat.
  12. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

That's some great modeling belg!
    :cool: :cool: :cool:
  13. jimmybeersa

jimmybeersa Member

Hey Belg see you got that scale rule worked out ....those are fine looking structures, better get myself in gear,
    keep up the great work
  14. belg

belg Member

Hey Guys, (and ladies escpecially our award wining baroness now that she is famous I hope she'll talk to us little people) I'm wondering if anyone has a good source for stuff like barrels carts and other "clutter" items. I want to finish a scene and get it set into the layout. I know the standards like micro eng. & details plus.