New photos...

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Uteram, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Uteram

Uteram Member

Hi ya'll! Making my monthly pilgrimage and post to this message board. Since I don't post all the time, I thought I'd add my two cents to many of the fine photos that show up here and it's good to see so many great modelers are finding this site.

I've had a little time to do the finishing touches on my first section of my layout and here are some of the results thus far.

Attached Files:

2. Uteram

Uteram Member

Here's another...

Attached Files:

3. Uteram

Uteram Member

And another....

Attached Files:

4. RI541

RI541 Member

Looking good to me. Thats a nice looking tresle
  5. Good Job!

Nice modeling and nice photos:)

I'm a sucker for Shays and trestles (as some of the others around here know), so I particularly like these. You should enter one in the photo contest. There's still a few hours left, I believe :p
  6. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Uteram, thats some very fine looking photo's my friend, how about one for the contest;)

7. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Lovely photos Uteram,

You captured the atmosphere perfectly. Something about them combines always gives me feelings of nostalgia, especially with your trees in the fall.

Casey is right, what's holding you back? stick one of them into the contest!

8. Uteram

Uteram Member

Alright, alright!!

You talked me into it!:D I'll enter one in the contest. Now I just need to decide which one. Stay tuned....
  9. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member