New Offerings from MTH

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by glenn railey, Mar 14, 2006.

1. glenn railey

glenn railey Member

I saw on one of the discount train sites that MTH will have a new set of engines coming out this year in N guage with their Proto Sound.

I have not been able to find out anything from MTH's web site. Does anyone have an idea where I might be able to find information on this proposed offering?

They were supposed to include diesels and steam engines in N and HO Scales.
  2. Meiriongwril

Meiriongwril Member

3. GRSJr

GRSJr Member

I don't see anything about N-scale from MTH on that link. Are you giving us a wild goose chase?
  4. brakie

brakie Active Member

I know they are suppose to do HO engines but,the N Scale units is something I haven't heard about on any forum..
  5. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Likewise. After MTH promised everyone that they would never go into HO scale, they're going into HO scale!! :curse: I have heard nothing about MTH, and N scale.
  6. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Try "Trains" website
  7. glenn railey

glenn railey Member

No! I'm leading you guys on a wild goose chase. I am trying to retrace my websites to come up with it.

Thanks for responding. I'' keep trying and post it when I find it.
  8. GRSJr

GRSJr Member

I suspected it all the time!
  9. glenn railey

glenn railey Member

I found the site I was looking for. I found it thrugh some links from and The offerings were for Proto Sound and I just assumed that they were MTH offerings. However the upcoming 2006 offerings of EMD 7A & &B with Proto Sound were from Precision Craft Models.

I apologize for my inept assumptions. I feel really humble about this. Sorry Guys.