New Member Here.

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by KingSlider, Jan 2, 2007.

1. KingSlider

KingSlider New Member

I have been reading this board for a while and have received alot of good answers. I have been working on a small HO layout for a while now. Was using this layout to practice with before I start a bigger one. Just thought I would share some pics. I hope I uploaded them ok.....if not, i will try again later.

I will be starting on a larger layout soon......

Attached Files:

• -6.jpg
      File size:
      61.3 KB
    • -8.jpg
      File size:
      59.1 KB
    • -11.jpg
      File size:
      53.9 KB
    • -13.jpg
      File size:
      53.6 KB
    • -14.jpg
      File size:
      38 KB
  2. LongIslandTom

LongIslandTom Member

That's a mighty fine little pike you got there. Very nice scenery! Looks like you got quite a collection of locomotives there too.

Welcome! :thumb:
  3. KingSlider

KingSlider New Member

Thank You. I have been working on it a little here and there. It is alot of work, but I think I am a little more into the details and scenery, instead of the railroading.
  4. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Welcome to The Gauge:wave:

Nice work:thumb:
  5. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

Excellent street details and not to mention the wonderful job you did on all the buildings, espically the little WS barbershop! :thumb: :cool:
  6. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

:thumb: Really nice. Your attention to detail shows. Looking forward to seeing pics of your next layout when you start it.
  7. KingSlider

KingSlider New Member

Thank for all the nice comments....I have added a few more pics. I figured a good generic practice layout would help me learn detail, wiring, and patience before I spent the time and money on a large layout.

Haven't decided if I want to switch to N Scale for the next layout. I would be able to get alot more layout space for that size layout.

Just a thought.

Attached Files:

8. oldtanker

oldtanker Member

HI and welcome!

I wish mine looked that good....the house renovation is eating up most of my time and money right now...LOL