New member from Pa

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by Sandpatch, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Sandpatch

Sandpatch New Member

Looking forward to use the knowledge from this site. Seems like a great forum. I'm just starting a small HO layout in my basement. Right now I have 5 4X8 boards to work with. Kind of a freelance design using B&O, C&O and WM and areas from Cumberland to Meyersdale in it. Thanks for the site.
  2. Gary S.

Gary S. Senior Member

Welcome aboard The Gauge! Nice to have you here!

You say you are building a small layout, but mention having 5 - 4x8 boards? That isn't small!:mrgreen:
  3. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

Welcome to the Gauge Lenny :wave:

Look forward to seeing some progress pics of you "small" layout hehehehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  4. Sandpatch

Sandpatch New Member

Will I wanted to have some coal mines and steel mill just because of what used to be around here and I want a logging operation since I think the shays and switch backs are cool as beans. I also want to put 2 viaducts that were Western Maryland in the layout that we have here locally. I don't know if the 5 boards will be enough to keep it from looking too busy. I don't want to go over 7 boards. I will try to post any progress.
    Thanks again
  5. bigsteel

bigsteel Call me Mr.Tinkertrain

cant wait to see some progress! your going to have everything I want in a layout! :mrgreen:,but i definitely don't think it'll be to crowded with 7 boards :eek:,thats quite a big layout :p at least by my standards.cant wait to see it man :thumb:.--josh
  6. rogerw

rogerw Active Member

welcome Lenny
  7. scubadude

scubadude Member

8. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

9. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

It is always nice to have another Somerset County railfan.
  10. Kevinkrey

Kevinkrey Member

Hey, your layout sounds AWESOME! Welcome aboard. Any trackplan, even if a rough copy that you can post? Can't wait to see pics!
  11. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

How do Lenny? Glad you could join us!