New Flintstone model available soon

Ashrunner

Sep 26, 2005
Redmond, Oregon
After weeks and weeks of work, and a lot of hair pulling by my beta builder, the next model in the world famous line of Flintstone era models will soon be available.

The model is the Gruesome's Limousine. This is by far, the most complex model I have designed, but the Grand Pooh-bah believes it was worth the work. Look for the announcement of availability in the near future.

Attachments

• Limo1.jpg
    Limo1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 217

Ashrunner

Sep 26, 2005
Redmond, Oregon
Bill

Assuming no major problems, the Drive-In Theater will soon go to beta building. That will be the next release. After that, I haven't made up my mind completely, but most likely will do a couple more vehicles.

Ashrunner

jleslie48

Feb 7, 2004
Aimont, NY
ok was that in an episode or something? a flintstone hearse?

nice bit of engineering though albiet I can't imagine why this was on your
must design list...

actually, given a few buildings, I imagine one could make a pretty neat
train layout flinstone style with a couple of more models...

a locomostone, with some cars,

some houses,

and suspended from the ceiling the enterprise from 'stone trek' ...

Ken Horne

Feb 6, 2004
Edmonton, Canada
www.ualberta.ca
Another fun model!

How about that egg beater flying thingy they used to fly over a boxing match, I think... or how about the gangster car they bought at auction, or their camping trailer, or their boat, or how about the Great Gazoo, he must have had some sort of space ship, I can't remember. Almost worth buying the DVD, just to look for fun modeling ideas.

Thanks,

Kenny

S

shrike

How about this one for a great cross over? How about the WWI two seater from the grandfather's diary in the trunk flashback episode?