New Admin

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Peter T Davis, Jun 29, 2004.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Thanks guys & Gal :) :)

I might be afraid to come into chat now :) :) But since i'm an addict...... :rolleyes: Shamus just got me my own whip & chair too!! hehehehe
  2. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Way to go Mikey. Now if you thought being a mod was a challenge you are now in for it big time. We know you will do a fantastic job. Congratulations
  3. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Hey Mikey, does this mean you're not springing for drinks tonight? I thought that it was a right of passage. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now I know why Shamus quit. Being adminstrator put him in too high a tax bracket :p :p
  4. rcwatkins

rcwatkins Member

Just don't let all that aspartame go to your head. But I think I'll have a diet pepsi as well.
  5. Iron Goat

Iron Goat Member

Congratulations, Mike.... I know you'll do a GREAT job.

Bob / Iron Goat
  6. N Gauger

LOL Thanks you guys :) :)
  7. Arlaghan

Arlaghan Member

HEY! WOOO! WOOOOOO! Way to go Mike!

Does this mean we gotta pull our punches in the chat now? ;)
  8. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Congratulations. As is customary with all Executive level promotions, expect to see a complimentary box of horn hook couplers and slightly aged brass Snap Track, courtesy of the B&MC R.R. Management. :thumb: :thumb:
  9. Catt

Catt Guest

Uh Mikey,That was my sexytery and NO! you can't have her. :D Congrats on the promotion.
  10. philip

philip Guest

Way cool Mikey. Best of luck! Maybe on your Gauge salary you can afford this new train set. :wave:

Attached Files:

11. N Gauger

Thanks Guys!! :D

Philip, That's a great sign!! Actual value $1.00 It's 1/2 price! Really neat!

Catt - yeah - I thought you finallly gave up your hold on your sexytary & passed her on to Shamus.. :D :D :D Ah well - I'll keep filing as I have been - throwing papers around & then looking for them.. :D :rolleyes: :D :wave: :wave:

Same as tools - I "Just Had" in my hand - now where did I put it!?!?!? :eek: :eek:
  12. Tomsz

Tomsz Member

Welcome, Thank you!