Need Some Help

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Ok here it is. I need help finding a picture of Chessie Engine #294. This is engine is kinda a special to me considering my father was the conductor on this engine. I would like a picture of it so i can hang it up on my wall. I have a wall with all of my dad's stuff he had made over the years and this would be a great addition to it. Thank You in advance.

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
This may be so obvious that you have already checked, but is there a C&O historical society? You might also send an inquiry to the Kalmbach Library at the NMRA, they might have a picture thay could copy for you.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Originally Posted By Russ Bellinis
This may be so obvious that you have already checked, but is there a C&O historical society? You might also send an inquiry to the Kalmbach Library at the NMRA, they might have a picture thay could copy for you.

I just looked for the C&O Historical Society and i found a link for it. I will check around there and see if i can dig anything up & if i can't i will get in contact with Kalmback Library. I want to thank all who have helped me look for this diesel locomotive. :wave: :wave:

docsnavely

Sep 20, 2004
Zushi, Japan
I googled it myself shortly after your request was posted. Nothing came up. All I could find were late models. I spent about an hour of work time doing just that. googling. I love my job!:D :rolleyes:

-doc