Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by kf4jqd, Mar 31, 2005.
Does anyone know of a Nscale coffee table manufacturer? Is there a link?
Andy check MR, RMC and some of the other mags, there usually are ads running for em'.
Check at trainshows also.
I saw this one in person at the last show I went to. Not sure if he sold it or not.
Couldn't you build an N scale coffee table out of styrene or stripwood fairly easily?
I saw a Z-scale table awhile ago on Ebay, looked great
If your still interested, here are some coffee table links that I have found.
Coffee Table Layouts
1) http://home.att.net/~j.s.niedermyer/index.html Coffee Table 2X5
2) http://bdailey.freeyellow.com/coffeetable.html My Coffee Table Layout
3) http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/coffeetablelayouts/ Custom Coffee Table Layouts
4) http://www.coffeetabletrains.com/ Coffee Table Trains.com
5) http://www.bakatronics.com/shop/ Bakatronics
6) http://www.heinepedersen.com/ Heinepedersen
7) http://www.mikemoon.net/choochoo/index.html My Table Train Set
8) http://home.earthlink.net/~hoonakwa/Train/Train.html Furniture with a View
10) http://dan.pfeiffer.net/train/train.htm Dan’s Model Train Page
11) http://www.dcc-bitswitch.com/coffeetable.htm DCC Bitswitch
Do you want the whole thing, or a coffee table suitable for installing your own layout in? If so, look up the local carpentry shop and get them to quote... easiest if you're in the neighbourhood...
Separate names with a comma.