My(Only one left)LHS....

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Come into the only LHS left in the Northwest Corner of Connecticut. After the closing of Valley Hobbies, my main source for MRR supplies are gonna come from here. I've been going here for years, but with limited hours and my work schedual, it was hard. He runs it out of his basement.
Out front, a small G scale layout, which is always running. And the hit of the neighborhood.

Attachments

• lhs5.jpg
    lhs5.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 115

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
He also has a "Customer Corner", where cutomers can display their work. Here's one of my locos(AMD 103) which has been on display(and offers to buy). I painted it in CDOT, to match the Horizon commuter cars I have.

Attachments

• lhs1.jpg
    lhs1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 107

pomperaugrr

May 21, 2003
Connecticut
Visit site
What??? Valley Hobbies closed!!! We just lost Tom's Trains, in Wethersfield too! :eek: :confused: :mad: :eek:

Eightyeightfan1, where is the shop you mentioned located? Do they carry anything in N-scale? I work in the Litchfield area. That looks like an interesting place, especially since my wife is into G-scale as well.

I hope that Berkshire Hills Hobby Supply keeps going. I'm really bummed about how many good shops are closing around here.

Eric