My Newest Freight Cars.

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Recent additions to my freight car fleet.

derailment-001.jpg

derailment-004-1.jpg

derailment-007-1.jpg

derailment-005.jpg

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
NICE FREIGHT CARS LARRY!!!:thumb: :thumb: i like the Georgia ports authority the best;). i haven't seen ANY of those freight cars before, REAL NICE!:D

:D -Deano

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
The C&HV car is lettered for my C&HV using a Accurail 5999 "data only" 50 foot boxcar kit.
The R&MC is a special run car..The R&MC was a short line on Tony Koester's Allegheny Midland..This road uses Railroad Model Craftsmen initials because Tony was a Editor of RMC at one time.This was a MDC kit.The other two are Athearn RTR cars.

C

Catt

Larry this is only the second time I've seen the RMC car and I past on it because I was going straight HO.Next one I see will come home with me.:D

By the way I'm sending you a PM about the C&HV car.By the way they all look great.

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Good-lookin' cars, Larry. I like the CHV one the best, as, except for the shortened ladders and missing roofwalk, it could fit into my era. Are you planning on weathering them?

Wayne

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
Brakie, here is a car I picked up for cheap off the consignment rack at the LHS. It doesn't have any data on it, and it may not be prototypical, but I like it.

Attachments

• HV boxcar.jpg
    HV boxcar.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 96