My Little House on the prairie

Discussion in 'Architecture Models' started by slee2099, Jun 9, 2013.

1. slee2099

slee2099 Member

My latest project finally finished designed and built by myself.

Attached Files:

2. slee2099

slee2099 Member

more pics and some of the real house.

Attached Files:

3. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Great job on this icon for so many people, experienced as children, who later became parents, and revisited "The Little House on the Prairie" again with their children.. You rally captured the house's heart and soul. Add a couple of buckets and the handcart, the chopping block with the axe in it, with some firewood, and you have the makings of an excellent diorama. Well done! :)
  4. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

I remember watching this show my with mother when I was a young boy.

You did a FANTASTIC JOB!!!

I have to agree with Zathros. You should finish it off as a diorama.

Thank you for sharing your work with us.
  5. slee2099

slee2099 Member

Thanks, Ya I still have some details to add if you look close there are no door knobs yet.
  6. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

That is wonderful! Just like the real thing. I can still remember the good old days when there were true shows for the whole family with Prairie, Waltons, Daktari, Black Beauty and Enid Blyton's Five Friends... :rolleyes:
  7. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

Oooww! I've watched that show... In Brazil, it was called "The Pioneers" (I know...:cry: :cry:).
    Your work is awesome! Not only the model, but the beautiful textures as well.
  8. scifimodelfan

scifimodelfan Member

Well done I still watch that shows reruns to this day.
  9. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Actually, "The Pioneers' is a good name for the show too. This show has touched so many people and I have to admit to watching some of the episodes that are rerun also! :)

Though it is so sad that little Laura would end up on Zahadoom, Brain wiped, working for the Shadows. It wasn't her fault, but she did wake up the "Shadows"! :)