Moonlit Nights

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Woodie, Jun 15, 2002.

1. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

It's a lovely moonlit night in Garahbara:
    (finally got to borrow that digital camera. Bit more experimentation, and it'll be better!)

Attached Files:

2. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Church Night Service

Kids play as the Pastor readies the pews and pulpit for the evening service.

Attached Files:

3. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

It's a chilly evening.

Attached Files:

4. Catt

Catt Guest

lookin' pretty darn good Woodie.Looks to me like ya got that camera figured out.:D
  5. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Woodie, they all look very good indeed, digital camera's are fantastic to work with, and the photo's are free.
    Shamus
    [​IMG]
  6. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Woodie,
    Nice shots! That moonlight looks like the moon was full!

Now what did I do with those silver bullets?
    Pete
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Nice pics Woodie! :cool: You might consider what Shamus said about the free pics, with what you save in film and devolopment costs a moderate priced digital will pay for itself quickly. (don't ask how I know :D ).
  8. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Woodie, That top photo is so natural and beautifully made that I suspect it was made with a photo of an actual place as a reference. The fencing, road edging and everything else about it is just perfect, even the clumps of grass/weeds in the field where cows have provided local areas of fertiliser :) .
    1st rate!

Errol
  9. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Piccies

Thanks, Guys for the positive feedback. :)
    The pics were snapped in 10 mins before we went to the footy. Them Swannies lost AGAIN!! by 2 points, after being 28 points up during the last quarter! That's 6 in a row, they've lost now. Glad I didn't put the video on to record it off the tele. I woulda chucked it in the bin, if I had. :mad:

Anyway, Garahbara is not modelled on a particular setting or photo, just a typical (made up) hamlet of Eastern Victoria, and South Eastern New South Wales. Based on lots of little places.

Anyway, more piccies to come! :D