Moonlit Nights

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Woodie, Jun 15, 2002.

1. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

It's a lovely moonlit night in Garahbara:
    (finally got to borrow that digital camera. Bit more experimentation, and it'll be better!)

Attached Files:

2. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Church Night Service

Kids play as the Pastor readies the pews and pulpit for the evening service.

Attached Files:

3. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

It's a chilly evening.

Attached Files:

4. Catt

Catt Guest

lookin' pretty darn good Woodie.Looks to me like ya got that camera figured out.:D
  5. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Woodie, they all look very good indeed, digital camera's are fantastic to work with, and the photo's are free.
  6. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Nice shots! That moonlight looks like the moon was full!

Now what did I do with those silver bullets?
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Nice pics Woodie! :cool: You might consider what Shamus said about the free pics, with what you save in film and devolopment costs a moderate priced digital will pay for itself quickly. (don't ask how I know :D ).
  8. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Woodie, That top photo is so natural and beautifully made that I suspect it was made with a photo of an actual place as a reference. The fencing, road edging and everything else about it is just perfect, even the clumps of grass/weeds in the field where cows have provided local areas of fertiliser :) .
    1st rate!

9. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Thanks, Guys for the positive feedback. :)
    The pics were snapped in 10 mins before we went to the footy. Them Swannies lost AGAIN!! by 2 points, after being 28 points up during the last quarter! That's 6 in a row, they've lost now. Glad I didn't put the video on to record it off the tele. I woulda chucked it in the bin, if I had. :mad:

Anyway, Garahbara is not modelled on a particular setting or photo, just a typical (made up) hamlet of Eastern Victoria, and South Eastern New South Wales. Based on lots of little places.

Anyway, more piccies to come! :D