Magic Photo Contest INFO:

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by N Gauger, Sep 9, 2002.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Great Shots all of you!!! I kinda got voted in to run this one in Shamus' hopfully "Very short absence". :D :D

I'v gotten all the pics, so far edited & sent Dave H notice they can be posted at the top of the page.

One entry per person, Please. ~~ remember we are trying to run 1 contest each month, so hold your other choices for the next contests.....

Keep watching the top of the page for the Magic Photo Contest link to appear.... :) :)

~~ Mikey
  2. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Guest

Thanks Miky, I got the notice and deleted the other pictures and left the one for the contest. Sorry about that! Damn newbies ;) The going sure looks rough though, but what the hay? Every one is doing a great job, as well as you, good of you to take over for Shamus, sure hope he gets well soon. I am doing some recovery myself from bi-pass surgery and I know how it is to be down and out. Hang in there Shamus :p
  3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

jmarksbery best of luck on your recovery! Mikey, thanks for stepping in for Shamus and helping out!
  4. N Gauger

Thanks Tyson.. :) :)

And "ditto" to what you wrote... Good luck to both our "under the weather" friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

~~ Mikey
  5. And as I said elsewhere....

Many thanks for taking over the contest, Mikey. And thanks to Phil for offering storage space on his server.:p :cool: :)
  6. N Gauger

Yeah - this is definatly a "double-header".. :) :cool: :)
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Opps! :eek: Sorry Phil, thanks for the server space! :D You have only been here a short time and already you are invaluable!!! :D
  8. NYCentral

NYCentral Member

I wouldn't go that far!! Just doing what I can to help.
  9. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

Well now, I see alot of oop's :eek: here. That means Plenty of folks to pass the box to. :D