Looking for Hako...

CK Styles

Jul 10, 2007
Lincoln, NE USA
Ah yes, Arseface! I have him done and will post for download if you want him up-front! He turned out pretty good, lol.

Preacher1.jpg

Preacher2.jpg

ButchPrice

Mar 16, 2004
Indiana USA
home.comcast.net
New Hako downloads area

cgutzmer (Chris) has been kind enough to provide an area for Hakos in downloads.
I am beginning to upload some of my creations, and you should be able to see them start popping up after the moderators review them.
Note that I will only be posting my own hakos there.

domingojs23

Aug 3, 2007
Hako Heresy - Round Heads ?

Dear Friends:

Has anyone made or given thought to Hako Clones with round heads,
like the Lego Minifigs, as opposed to the standard block head ?

Cheers !

Gary

CK Styles

Jul 10, 2007
Lincoln, NE USA
couple new pics from the Preacher series. Herr Starr doesn't have any sleeves in the pic, but I fixed that in the final, lol. Maybe I should start a new thread??

Preacher4.jpg

Si Coltrane and Jody

Preacher6.jpg

Cindy Daggett

Preacher5.jpg

Hoover, Featherstone and Herr Starr (complete w/missing ear!)

CK Styles

Jul 10, 2007
Lincoln, NE USA
Absolutely! They will soon all be available on my site (index)! Look for more Watchmen and Preacher characters as well as the famed Beavis and Butthead and eventually the entire Justice League (along with the original 13 evil-doing Legion of Doom). I also have a secret project in the works to be announced at a later date!!

domingojs23

Aug 3, 2007
Dear CK Styles:

Thanks for the reply on round heads, and for your wonderful clones ! I'm about to build some, but will convert the heads to round if you don't mind !

Cheers !

Gary

CK Styles

Jul 10, 2007
Lincoln, NE USA
Round is good. I'd like to check them out when you have them completed! Would be fun to build them! I will be updating my site today with the Preacher and Watchmen models. My clones are based off of a combination of Tellman, Butch Price and Massamune's base models. In some cases, I've used a combination of all three of their designs for one character for scaling purposes. Look for to be posted here. I could upload them here as well if so approved.

CK Styles

Jul 10, 2007
Lincoln, NE USA
Couple of new creations here to add. Let me know what you guys think!:

Birdman---Space-Ghost.jpg

Harvey Birdman and Space Ghost by: ck styles (aka: smartpaper)!!!!