long time no post

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
hi guys how things going on the gauge it has been a long time and i thought i would stop in and let you all how things are going everything here is doing good my boy is doing very well he is trying to crawl it is so funny but it is all good we are thinking and so are his dr's that he might have somthing else if not a slight case of it becouse he is doing things that the dr's don't know how he is doing them we are getting ready to have more tests done and getting him ready for full time school this fall we took him to the zoo last weekend and he was so happy he got to pet a baby ape and some other babys they had like he got to tuch the hippo the baby kanaroos baby munkeys it was so nice of the zoo to do what they did we got to go places where only people who work their can go we got to feed the big cats and the sharks we got alot of photos and he also got a card from the zoo saying he is a zoo worker he also got a shrit that has his name on it it is one the tranners have on this summer is going so good but time is getting short i leave out augst 5th for japan for unkown time over their to talk with dr's and see what they are working on for treatment but it is a work and no fun well guys i got to go talk later just droped in to let you all know how things are going