logging in

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by John Sneed, Aug 28, 2002.

1. John Sneed

John Sneed Member

Why have I had to log in when I log on/ This has happened 4 or 5 times in the last few days. Is some one trying to tell me something? John
  2. rockislandmike

rockislandmike Active Member

I'm not having any problems like that, John. Did you turn your cookies off or something ????
  3. Vic

Vic Active Member

I have to log in everytime but that's my doing as I have my browser set to delete all cookies and history and tempoary files when I shut the computer down. Check your browser to see if some how you setting may have gotten changed. For IE click on options then web preferences. Probably the same for NS but I don't use that.
  4. John Sneed

John Sneed Member

logging on

I don't have the problem of logging in every time,just the last few days. My wife uses the cp more than I do and she said that she hasn't deleted anything but old e-mail.It worked fine tonight, bur who knows about tomorrow? John
  5. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

This happens to me occasionally as well. The worst time is when the remote system has assigned you a login name and you can't remember where the spaces and punctuation go or whether you used initials or full name.
  6. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

I've never had that problem. Everytime I come here I'm automatically logged in. I'm not computer savy, but now reading you guys problems.....I'm wondering what I did right.(for once)