LNE Cement Train at the New Distributor

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Well I finally got the Cement Distributor area to a point where I can run trains and take photos. There is still a lot of trees and other scenery features to add but the RK&M’s first industry has rail service. And here is the first delivery passing by.

LNE_cement_train_001a.jpg

LNE_cement_train_003a.jpg

LNE_cement_train_005a.jpg

LNE_cement_train_007a.jpg

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Nice lookin' train, Tom. I like that S-2, and the variety of road names on the covered hoppers keeps the train interesting. I was going to do a roll-by of covered hoppers (one of my favourite car types) out of GERN Industries, but a dozen or so, differentiated only by car numbers, would be pretty boring.:D

100_5853.jpg

Technically, I have four different styles, including the two shown, but they're all in the same paint scheme.:sleeping: :sleeping:

Wayne

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I'm a fan of covered hoppers as well. I need to get a few more to make my cement plant look like its being servied by rail. Nice roll by Tom , as always! I'll bet its great to reach the point with your cement distributor project that you could do this! :thumb:
Ralph

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Tom, NICE roll by, as usual!:thumb: :thumb: :D your scenery is OUTSTANDING, and i love the weathering on your cars:thumb:. GREAT JOB!!!:thumb::D THANKS Tom:D -Deano

cn nutbar

Dec 4, 2005
hi tom---very nice---i always enjoy your trains but your scenery is also excellent---your threads are an inspiration to someone like me who is hoping to start adding scenes on my layout---keep them coming ---nutbar

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Great job!! Bet it's a great feeling to finally be able to get your trains running by a recently "completed" scene!!

Keep us posted on new developments.

Gus (LC&P).

P.D. I'll give the acrylics a try on my spray gun. Got a lumber distributor to finish up!!