Like steam and rugged...

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by MCL_RDG, Sep 21, 2006.

1. MCL_RDG

MCL_RDG Member

...scenery? I was surfing and came across this very interesting web site. NYC mainline and the Dodgeville RR.

These are earthy photos- not alot but, alot to see. The details are indiscribable.

2. Dragon

Dragon Member

What an awesome find!
  3. Biased turkey

Biased turkey Active Member

Very very nice pictures.
    Thanks for the link MCL_RDG
  4. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Great stuff Mark! That Gulf Curve with the elevated branch just says "model me!". Cool structure photos too.
  5. FiatFan

FiatFan Member

Thanks, Mark! The 6th photo down on the first page, where the brachline climbs away form the town, looks similar to the way my mainline leaves on of the towns on my layout. I always like it when the 1:1 guys copy my ideas!

6. MCL_RDG

MCL_RDG Member

I dunno...

...if you fellas were clever enough to follow the URL to its home page but I like it.

Here's the home page and there's a "No holds barred" attitude with graphics that I like!

THIS NOT FOR THE WEAK KNEE'D. These are real big pictures that show really kewl RR stuff, not thumbnails for the faint of heart.

7. Iron Goat

Iron Goat Member

Mark, Thanks for the heads up on the great web site and the home page. That a nice bit of history in those photographs !!!

8. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Fantastic site - seems like it just goes on forever. So many of those photo's just beg to be modelled!