Layout Progress

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by Eddie Landreth, Dec 31, 2003.

1. It's the end of the year, so a good time to take stock in where we're at. Here's some updated photos of my layout that I took today.

I plan to have some light manufacturing (Owosso Furniture Manufacturing) on the end of the peninsula between the two sets of tracks (opposite the engine service facility on the other end of the peninsula).

I need to get busy laying track in the ALCOA industrial area on the other wall now, but been holding off until I get the majority of structures built that will go over there so I'll know where to lay the track.

2. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Eddie,
    That looks a real fine layout in the making, lets see more photos of work in progress.Nice idea to have a swingout bridge to get from one area to another.
  3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Looking good Eddie :cool: :thumb:
  4. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

:eek: wow! :eek:

Looks great!
  5. CN1

CN1 Active Member

Greart work Eddie it was worth it to change the track plan :thumb:. What do you use for DCC system?

Happy new year to you and your familly:wave:

God bless
  6. pttom

pttom Member

Nice layout Eddie.
  7. SD90

SD90 Active Member

Great looking layout Eddie! Do you have any more pictures?

8. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

I'll reiterate Jon's "Wow!" Great looking layout!
  9. Thanks, guys. It's a work in progress, but slowly it's starting to take shape.

I'm using Digitrax Super Chief for DCC control. I have the DT400 throttle and also a UT-1 throttle for guest use. I've got 4 jacks around the layout so I can move about.

I've got some more pics on my website link in my sig below. I'm going to try to put up some more in the next few days while I'm off.
  10. Mastiffdog

Mastiffdog Member

Fantastic layout, like to see some close ups, of the scenery so we can learn from a pro!

P.S. Keep plenty of photos coming ...
  11. geep15

geep15 New Member

Love ya Blue!

I haven't seen too many MP layouts, so this one really springs out. I like it!!!! And not ONE Armour Yellow diesel in sight.....:D :p
  12. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

:thumb: :thumb:
  13. brakie

brakie Active Member

Eddie,Looks like your layout is coming along quite nicely..By all means do keep us updated on your progress. :thumb: :D