LARGE layout in progress

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by belg, Jan 1, 2005.

1. belg

belg Member

Here is a link to a site with a layout that will take several more decades to finisih and scenic I think. I would not want his bills for what this is going to cost. There is alot of great info there as well, so please check it out.Pat
  2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Wow, you are right, this guy has to have a good year into it already, just with the benchwork. I'm going to bookmark this one. Thanks for the link.

And I wish you and yours all the best for this New Year.
  3. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Wow!!! It's massive!! It always amazes me when I see these huge layouts done with multi levels. One of those levels would be more than enough for me, but this guy has 3!!!!!!

4. CN1

CN1 Active Member

A real Monster!
  5. docsnavely

docsnavely Member

Ummmmmm...WOW! That is definitely a jaw-dropper!!!:eek: I would love to see his control panel when it is completed!!!

6. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

:eek: WOW i would say that is a large layout.
  7. siderod

siderod Member

I'm betting his control pannel will look something like this.....
    most likly, with a couple of these.....
    ...hangin around

**images from**
  8. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

WOW! I wish I had only the money for all the gray paint he used to finish all that benchwork! :D :D :D

In earnest: That's what I'd call a life-task. But the workmanship really is first class. I'll check back from time to time...

Thanks for the link, Pat.

9. Hardcore

Hardcore New Member

Pretty massive. I for one though prefer smaller, very detailed layouts. That is just way to massive. Kudos to him for doing it though. If that is what he wants, why not!
  10. docsnavely

docsnavely Member

OK siderod, you got me!:rolleyes: :D Since I'm still a beginner, and I don't have the moola for that there fancy DCC stuff, my mind works in DC only! :rolleyes:

:wave: -doc
  11. ausien

ausien Active Member

This guy looks about 30 somthing, I think he will be 70 somthing when its complete. I should live solong to see it compleated my self... he certainly pays attention to detail, puts mine to shame...have a good one...steve