Lament with me, my dear friends.

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
I searched hi and lo for a particular passenger car. I managed to accumulate several of these elusive beauties. Thrilled I managed the proper consist- I enjoyed ooogling them. I enjoyed them so much I never really "put them away".

Then my wife decided it was time we live together. She finally moved in with me after several months apart- I married her while working/living in NY, she lived there- I have a house in PA (Train pad/bachelor pad). Well, when I decided I had enough of NY non-sense, and believe me it'll only get worse...

...I moved back home and she decided it was time to move in. But, what to do with all your stuff??? Another household moving in!

I was up against a wall. Well, all my train stuff boxes were, except I never "put away" my collection of NEEDED passenger cars. They were just laid in a box top in a overly packed spare bedroom. Well, they slid off the other boxes piled high in a crapalanche and now half of them are parts. The other half is just all busted up and looking pretty beat.

My friends, lament with me. That's all I can ask.

Otherwise, all is well.

Oh man- why didn't I do better putting stuff awaywall1wall1wall1

Mark
wall1wall1wall1wall1wall1wall1wall1wall1wall1wall1wall1wall1wall1wall1wall1

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
Jan 27, 2007
Centurion, South Africa
As Jackie Chan's uncle always says- Aiyyaaa! :eek:

I also have a problem of not putting something away, why can't my mother, or fiancé when she visits, understand that when a guy's needing something it only gets put on a temporary spot?! :twisted::twisted:

They'll never learn- sheesh! :cry::cry::cry: