Kit Bashed Woods Furniture

Thought you guys might want to see how my kit bashed DPM Woods Furniture is coming along. Instead of the rectangular shape I needed to make it fit a triangle and this is what I came up with. The dock side will face the layout and you can see the interior (white styrene thing in background) that will go in and the kit comes with many machines and such. It will be lighted inside and I have an overhead awning that will extend beyond the dock edge out over the cars. There is a lot of angular stuff on this that just happend as I assembled but I like the outcome. I will try to keep you updated as I progress.

zwoods.JPG

Mike

:wave:

C

Catt

Not to shabby for someone who does damn crappy work. :D :D :D Ya know I actually saw one of those kits built stock!!!!

What was he thinking??????? :eek:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
That's great work. I especially like the rolled roofing detail.

Oh yeah, remember, there are two photo contests this month, one of them is for scale structures. I don't have to tell you that this belongs there.:thumb::thumb:

Union Pacific

Oct 8, 2005
Virginia
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Nice:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: makes me want to throw mine in the trash I built it........................Stock :eek:

looks good keep those photos coming:thumb:

good job, Ben