Kiddy scale???????

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by interurban, Aug 19, 2003.

1. interurban

interurban Active Member

My Grandson and I ,,,, Have a great time .
    He always drags me to his bed room to "play trains" with a toot out of the side of his mouth:D
    I think its quite educational:eek: and er ,,GREAT FUN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attached Files:

2. interurban

interurban Active Member

Lets play trains;) :p

Attached Files:

3. interurban

interurban Active Member

Attached Files:

4. interurban

interurban Active Member

He is even dressed right.:D :D :D :D :D :D
    Kids are Great.

Attached Files:

5. belg

belg Member

Chris, You have a very handsome grandson and I bet those trains came from Santa grampa? My son enjoyed playing with his until he was about six and then started video craze,so hold on to these precious times.

6. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

hi-tech trains

That young lad certainly knows how to handle model trains. My question is: Does he let you touch them? Maybe a little bribe on the side may help.

7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Handsome young engineer-in-training you have there Chris! :cool:
  8. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Hey, that kid's got a bigger layout than I do. :eek: :D And a lot neater too....

Great lookin' kid. Grandkids are a lot of fun to have around.

9. SD70BNSF

SD70BNSF Member

Operations Expert

I see in the 3rd photo your grandson is quite the operations expert... delivering a cut of cars to the siding... but the 4th photo seems to show a derailment of some sort...I don't suppose he has a little sister that works for the US Department of Transportation who might be investigating the circumstances ;)
  10. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Oh Chris. That is some fine looking grandson you have there. As Don said. Your grandson's layout is a lot neater than mine.
  11. TinGoat

TinGoat Ignorant know it all

It's a beautiful sight!

It's as simple as that....
  12. Blake

Blake Member

Getting them addicted at such a young age. It's great!! My grandfather was a tremendous influence on me. He lived his whole life just a stone's throw from the Erie Railroad. First in Harriman NY, then Monroe NY and finally Fairlawn NJ. I used to climb up on his lap and he would show me Railroad magazine. I still have many of them. He had lost the use of his legs so he had braces on them and used a cane. Dispite his disability he slid down the stairs on his butt just to see my Lionel set up. Unfortunatly, he passed away when i was only 5 years old but those memories are as clear as if they were yesterday. Now 35 years later I still miss him but look at the wonderful hobby he has left me. Thank you Robert Clarence Maddox.
  13. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Great pictures of a great looking boy, proud grand-daddy! Thanks for sharing!;) :p :) :D ;) :cool:
  14. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

So That's what a "Spoiled Grandson" looks like.. :D :D
    God bless you both !!

:) :) :) Too Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Hey - Where's the Cantenary?? :D :eek: :D :eek: :D
  15. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Awwwww, he's too cute! Is that the same little guy I met when I was last at your place Chris? If so, give him a big hi from me!

And now, as Mikey says, time to get him into a little traction, no?

16. interurban

interurban Active Member

Thanks folks, Yep he is a handful, I take him of Mum for an hour, she is glad of the break to do other things, that`s when we go roaring around the track.:D :D :D :D :D :D
    Hi Val yes he is the same wee fellow, a bit more bossy now:D :D :D