Kiddy scale???????

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Chris, You have a very handsome grandson and I bet those trains came from Santa grampa? My son enjoyed playing with his until he was about six and then started video craze,so hold on to these precious times.

Pat

SD70BNSF

Aug 11, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
Operations Expert

I see in the 3rd photo your grandson is quite the operations expert... delivering a cut of cars to the siding... but the 4th photo seems to show a derailment of some sort...I don't suppose he has a little sister that works for the US Department of Transportation who might be investigating the circumstances ;)

Blake

Jul 19, 2002
Northern New Jersey
www.BlakeDTatar.com
Getting them addicted at such a young age. It's great!! My grandfather was a tremendous influence on me. He lived his whole life just a stone's throw from the Erie Railroad. First in Harriman NY, then Monroe NY and finally Fairlawn NJ. I used to climb up on his lap and he would show me Railroad magazine. I still have many of them. He had lost the use of his legs so he had braces on them and used a cane. Dispite his disability he slid down the stairs on his butt just to see my Lionel set up. Unfortunatly, he passed away when i was only 5 years old but those memories are as clear as if they were yesterday. Now 35 years later I still miss him but look at the wonderful hobby he has left me. Thank you Robert Clarence Maddox.