just some pics of my trains

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by rich maiorano, Jun 14, 2005.

1. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

2. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Just getting the home page for snapfish, Rich.....
    Ooops...Should of read further down.
  3. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

pic 1

the link up top will work but I have to be logged on for it sorry...Rich :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

its up
  4. Zman

Zman Member

You can't link to other sites from snapfish. That's the problem with a lot of free pic hosts.

If you want a recommendation, I use myphotospace.com. It costs $7 a month, but I think it's well worthwhile, especially if you belong to several forums, or auction houses.

P.S. Rich, if you want, email me the pics at infelix_ego@yahoo.com and I'll post them for you in this thread.
  5. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

thanks Zman for the offer....

:thumb: the link is up and working... :thumb: :thumb: Rich
  6. Zman

Zman Member

Sorry Rich, it's still a no go. The link works for you if you're logged on to snapfish, but no one else here will be able to access it. Like I said, you can't link pics on snapfish to other sights.
  7. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

8. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

Working on it as I write this its am just being lazy to cut them down. Thanks Robin...:cool:.... Rich
  9. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

OK guys here try this...... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Hope this ssite works

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

new camera and air brush sso I am going nuts :wave: :wave: :wave: Rich
  10. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

11. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

and one last one...

12. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Hey Rich. Cool pics. Running wireless traction? Must have perfected perpetual motion. :D :D

BTW, That was cool how you got the thumbs to post. Mind letting us dummies in on it when you figure out how you did it? :D :thumb: :thumb:
  13. interurban

interurban Active Member

Nice loco`s Ray Glad you got the pics up.

Is that one of the Pan`s you made? :cool: