JSC "Normandie" Oceanliner

Discussion in 'Ship & Watercraft Models' started by deifenbaker, Apr 22, 2006.

1. deifenbaker

deifenbaker New Member

Would anyone have the English instructions for this card model. I recently got a new one cheap at a hobby store but it obly has the Polish instructions(I guess thats why it was cheap!) Other JSC models I have had -had a English Insert in them so I am thinking one was availble for this kit.
  2. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Check with Mr Dausse at paper models international, he had some english instructions a ways back, also check with the jsc site , they may have links or instructions available
  3. the Hobby Factory

the Hobby Factory New Member

If you would like, I could provide you with the English instruction by mail. Please let me know.
  4. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

I just had the same question on a number of JSC kits (including this one) and I wrote to JSC and they sent me the English instructions...send me your email address and I will forward the pdf file to you.

5. rickstef

rickstef Guest

upload them to the Parts Bin, that is what it is there for

6. dinsour

dinsour Member

flyers fan??

Sabers gonna woup them bad:grin: :grin: :grin: :twisted:

73 Ron
  7. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

8. Brian Dudley

Brian Dudley New Member

Building JSC Normandie

Has anyone built this yet? I just received the kit and am a little cautious because some of the measurements don't quite seem to add up...particularly the bulkhead spacing on the triangular beam. I would be interested in anyone else's experience in building this model.