It's Monday, weekend modeling accomplishments!!!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by NYC-BKO, Aug 16, 2004.

  1. NYC-BKO

    NYC-BKO Member

    Well the weekend is over, did we get anything done in the world of modeling?

    I only managed to get the box cut off the ice cream truck to make my MofW vehicle. Deciding how I want to build up the bed and back of the cab, but it looks just like the one's I remember. Didn't get any cars built.:(

    I didn't even run trains, I was tied up with other things!!:cry:They're mad.:mad:

    Hope others got accomplished what they wanted to!:thumb:
  2. TomPM

    TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

    I got some more work on the Pink Boutique. I added some signs and lettering to the walls. I also found some signs I will use for the windows. I began painting the sign for the building and also adding some paint to different areas of the base.
  3. Glen Haasdyk

    Glen Haasdyk Active Member

    I worked on my engine servicing facility. Managed to landscace most of it, including installing the retaining walls. I scratch-build an ash pit and build up an oil tank. Now I'm scratchbuilding/ kitbashing a sanding facility.
  4. Tyson Rayles

    Tyson Rayles Active Member

  5. SAL Comet

    SAL Comet Member

    Was up Saterday night working on my plan, I think I'm gettting close( see my thread in the track planning forum)
  6. TrainClown

    TrainClown Member

    Got some good plasrering done on my fish tank project. Nothing else to report in the modeling line.

    TrainClown :)
  7. Well.

    I got moved into my studio. Still have a few items to unpack, yet, but I'm just about set for classes
  8. Ray Marinaccio

    Ray Marinaccio Active Member

    Attached Files:

  9. DanRaitz

    DanRaitz Member

    Resumed detailing work on my GATX SD38-2. Hope to have it finished in time for the prototype modelers meet in the twin cities next Feb.

  10. shaygetz

    shaygetz Active Member

    Started layin' asphalt on my module for the train meet at the Hadji Temple in September. Had an interesting repair fix on my Rivarossi Hudson-the tender steps were broken off so I used the steps off of a Monogram Models unpowered Hudson kit tender found in a scrap pile and grafted them onto the Rivarossi body. Worked like a charm.
  11. trainworm

    trainworm Member

    i FINALLY finished my 4 SD40T-2's! that was one project i dont want to do again :D

    if anyone is interested i can post the article on how i built them here.


    now, it's time to start doing research so i can build a pair of Southern Pacific TEBU's (tractive effort booster units, kinda like a slug, but used for road service)

    and then i'll have to build a pair of GP40-2's to control them.

Share This Page