Its Monday 9-26-05, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

I spent the weekend playing with my $75 Mac and Iphoto. Here are some of the results.

SUNP0006_2.sized.jpg

SUNP0026.sized.jpg

SUNP0027.sized.jpg

SUNP0003_2.sized.jpg

SUNP0023.sized.jpg

The rest of the weekends pictures are here click to see Hairy Otters latest pics

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
What a long weekend. We had football and cheerleading all weekend. Friday night was Spirit Night which was hosted by the Drexel Hill Raiders. We had squads from Clifton Heights, Collingdale, Springfield, Marple, Swathmorewood, and Sharon Hill. All in all I would say close to 700 cheerleaders performing their halftime routines and some special routines. Saturday my daughter cheered. On Sunday my son played and the Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee AA team defeated the Brookhaven Jets 12-0. Later in the day he played his second game as the Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee AAA defeated Swathmorewood Rams 9-6. I also spent time spackling the kitchen ceiling.

Very little modeling got done this weekend. I did some more weathering of the roof of the farm house. Things were so bad I did not get onto the forum until well after 9 PM any night this weekend.

farmer ron

Jan 18, 2002
B.C., canada
Visit site
Nice work and photos lightbender, too nice of weather to be working on hobbies, had to get things done outside before bad weather comes so no time for the trains. working graveyard shift this week so will try get a little rr ing fitted in- planning on getting the sawmill section to the point of laying track and building the log dump section. enjoy all -have a good week..Ron..

C

Catt

Not a heck of a lot done here.I do have one of the TTRAK P&P scenery modules almost finished.

I have one of the two 2TRAK modules ready for track.As soon as I get the second one ready I'm gonna be track planning and askind advise from the rest of the Gaugers.

Small layout, in spite of my best intentions it didn't get touched. :(

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

Managed to work on a few of the ongoing projects laying all around on all three work benches.
I ran trains till one of the power packs said enough is enough and decided to quit, keeps tripping the overload, a bad engine is the suspect but now an operation is athand to find the problem on both the engine and power pack. Luckily I have some spares so I can still run trains, but I like meters on my packs.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!-:wave:

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I'm a little late out of the gate this week. I managed to get the handgrabs installed on two P1K C-liners, whew those take some time! 24 grabs on an 'A' unit, 28 on a 'B'. Unfortunetly the A and B aren't mine. they're for another modeler that isn't intrested in taking the time to instal them himself. Thje only other project I managed was gluing the rails down to the floor of my enginhouse.
On another note I found a cheap place in western Canada for Demel tools and accesories. It's Called 'Princess Auto' It's more of a surpls tool store that and automotive parts place but they have realy cheap tools there. Picked up a 3 jaw chuck for my Dremel for 7.50 while the acual demel part is 17.00