Its Halloween!!!

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
TRICK OR TREAT!!:D If I come to your door don't give me any candy:eek: ....I can buy it for half price tomorrow!:D Hon3 or On30 will be accepted though!!:D :D :D :D :p

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
TRICK OR TRAIN!
gap.gif
gap.gif
gap.gif

Happy Halloween from The Knob !

HO HO HO :rolleyes:

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
It's a chill mornin' in the harbor, and there's a fog so thick, you can cut it into blocks and build retainin' walls with it. The mornin' train just went by, couldn't see it, nor hear it.

Either it's Halloween, or I've lost another decoder :D :D :eek:

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
We have had Trick or Treeters coming to the door since the 12th October, tonight (The right night) only 2 :confused:

Shamus

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
TRICK OR TREAT!!

I took my youngest two around the neighborhood a little earlier...one was a fairy princess, the other was a witch...my diguise was the best though...I went as a slightly overweight middle-aged man!:D ;) :p :D

Zug

Sep 16, 2003
www.zugdcc.com
We ate all the candy ourselves (my mother & me) an put a sign on the door "sick- do not disturb" Which is true because I tried poisioning my self wiith spray paint and Windex, from working on my truck's body and cleaning it's windows.

in 1.5 weeks: a 90 pack of Resses's gone! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
Where are all the kids?? Two years ago we had about 75. Last year we had about 25. Last night only 5 and 4 of them were in their teens. I guess I will take all the candy in to my son. He drives a school bus and all the kids love him. With this much candy, they should love him even more.

rcwatkins

Jul 4, 2003
TN
Visit site
Originally posted by Clerk
Where are all the kids?? Two years ago we had about 75. Last year we had about 25. Last night only 5 and 4 of them were in their teens. I guess I will take all the candy in to my son. He drives a school bus and all the kids love him. With this much candy, they should love him even more.
I think it's because the only things kids do on hallowedween anymore is roll peoples houses. Ain't today All Saints Day in New Orleans?