Its Halloween!!!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Vic, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Vic

Vic Active Member

TRICK OR TREAT!!:D If I come to your door don't give me any candy:eek: ....I can buy it for half price tomorrow!:D Hon3 or On30 will be accepted though!!:D :D :D :D :p
  2. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Happy Halloween from The Knob !

HO HO HO :rolleyes:
  3. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

It's a chill mornin' in the harbor, and there's a fog so thick, you can cut it into blocks and build retainin' walls with it. The mornin' train just went by, couldn't see it, nor hear it.

Either it's Halloween, or I've lost another decoder :D :D :eek:
  4. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the holiday of the year when I can go as I am!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  5. shamus

shamus Registered Member

We have had Trick or Treeters coming to the door since the 12th October, tonight (The right night) only 2 :confused:

6. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

OH NO! I'm another year older. My wife calls me her trick. I respond that I am a treat.
  7. interurban

interurban Active Member

Had a full deck of carved pumkins

My daughter goes crazy ,, for the kids;)

Attached Files:

8. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

Re: Had a full deck of carved pumkins

Nice carving, Chris.
  9. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

I agree Chris. Nice carving.
  10. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

I took my youngest two around the neighborhood a little was a fairy princess, the other was a diguise was the best though...I went as a slightly overweight middle-aged man!:D ;) :p :D
  11. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

I went to work dressed as an overworked, under paid, disgruntled empoyee....And I don't even work at the Post Office!!
  12. Zug

Zug Member

We ate all the candy ourselves (my mother & me) an put a sign on the door "sick- do not disturb" Which is true because I tried poisioning my self wiith spray paint and Windex, from working on my truck's body and cleaning it's windows.

in 1.5 weeks: a 90 pack of Resses's gone! :D :D :D :D :D :D
  13. TR-Flyer

TR-Flyer Member

Careful Zug, in high doses chocolat is toxic. We only had two trick or treaters this year. Anyone want a stale Milk Dud?

14. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Where are all the kids?? Two years ago we had about 75. Last year we had about 25. Last night only 5 and 4 of them were in their teens. I guess I will take all the candy in to my son. He drives a school bus and all the kids love him. With this much candy, they should love him even more.
  15. interurban

interurban Active Member

I know what you mean Dick, my daughter did 4 pumkins had the front deck full of cornstalks bats candels and goodies. In the old days we would run out of goodies,,,, now I`m eating it till January:(
  16. rcwatkins

rcwatkins Member

I think it's because the only things kids do on hallowedween anymore is roll peoples houses. Ain't today All Saints Day in New Orleans?