Its FRIDAY 8-26-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
I have had a busy day at work driving around looking at construction problems. I am now just having lunch and getting on the computer.

This weekend we have the usual bi-weekly shopping that we have to squeeze around a couple of youth football games. If I have any time I would like to finish assembling three more reefer kits. (I finished four others this week). I would also like to weather them.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
No modeling plans for me this weekend as I am house sitting, and kid (Teen) minding,
but I did bring my trainbox with me, with some goodies inside.........have a good one..steve

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I started a new project this week. I managed to get a set of CPR two stall engine house plans and I've started to scratchbuild it. I have the walls cut out of styrene siding and the windows and doors drawn in. this weekned I hope to cut the door and windows out and hopefully stare on the interior frameing on the walls. That's probably the modeling I'l get done this weekend.

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

Tonite - break-in some newly acquired engines, put some loads in a few hoppers, then run some trains, might start a kit don't know yet.

Sat. - alot of yard (outside) work to do then hopefully get in some model building and running trains, the shorter days help towards doing some modeling.

Sun. - up in the air not making any plans!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!-
wave.gif

XavierJ123

Dec 17, 2004
Lexington, Kentucky
Doing the John Allen thing---

I have to work all day Saturday until 6 PM. I am going to do the John Allen thing Sunday morning when I am bright eyed and bushy tailed, whatever that means. After much study of John Allen's photographs of the viaduct on his first Gorre & Dephetid, I have the form already nailed in place on my basement workbench ready to pour the plaster Sunday morning. It will take be about 4 hours to carve stone into the damp plaster after it is poured. I have debated his method of construction and think I have figured out how it was done. Time will tell, but it will be four hours of fun and creation. :thumb:

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
I plan to work on a few of the projects I got at the train show last saturday.
I am currently working on an Athearn PA1 I got for $5 that had the motor. driveshafts and worm gears removed. I picked up an Athearn motor for $1 and had the rest of the parts in the parts bin.

Attachments

• Aug22^18.JPG
    Aug22^18.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 11