Its FRIDAY 3-10-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by TomPM, Mar 10, 2006.

1. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

This weekend will be another busy one with the bi-weekly shopping adventure. My son has his last indoor soccer game on Saturday and my daughter has softball try-outs on Saturday. She has a basketball game on Sunday so we won’t be at try-outs on Sunday.

In the modeling world I would like to finish weathering the gondolas. I am going to try to decal the numbers on the 6 Atlas ARHS special run two-bay hoppers I have. I would also like to begin to cutout the foam and begin shaping the creek bed on the layout and glue down some more tracks.
  2. Catt

Catt Guest

Nothing definate from me though I hope to get some work done on the other 2' conversion module.
  3. Glen Haasdyk

Glen Haasdyk Active Member

I'll be staying home, the better half has to work both days and I'm not completly over whatever I caught to go walking anywhere. Of course that gives me time to work on the layout. I'll probably work on the mine building that I've been scratchbuilding. I may also start work on my logging enginehouse. It'll be pretty small, just big enough to house my MDC 2-truck shay. I've got some other project that I can work on as well (don't we all!) but I'll see how my weekend progresses.
  4. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Since wifey is away for a rehearsal weekend with her choir I hope to disappear into the basement for a few hours.
    I'll try to do some trackwork - either experimenting around with mechanical turnout control, or handlaying the first few feet of narrow gauge track...