Is there a shop that accepts PayPal and can ship to the Philippines?

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by mikebalcos, Dec 3, 2008.

1. mikebalcos

mikebalcos Member

I'm wondering if there is such a thing as a model railroad shop that accepts paypal and can ship to the Philippines. We're a bit wary in giving our credit card numbers, and PayPal is much more acceptable to us.

I'm sorry that I couldn't find this on my own. I'm not an expert on this hobby. :oops: It's probably good that I ask you guys here who are well versed into the hobby. When buying items, we all want them acquired in good condition. Sadly, there are people out there who want to dupe us.
  2. jbaakko

jbaakko Active Member

3. mikebalcos

mikebalcos Member

Yes, ebay is attractive. :) I'm just wondering if there are hobby shops that accept Paypal. But I guess Ebay is the best option.
  4. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer (MB Klein) ships international and they accept major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover....
  5. Squidbait

Squidbait Recovering ALCO-holic

Paris Junction Hobbies will. And since they're in Canada, and the Canadian dollar is trading at about $0.80 American, you effectively get a 20% discount over buying from shops in the US.

I believe they take PayPal, as well as major credit cards.
  6. bob_suruncle

bob_suruncle Member

You are correct Squid we (Paris Junction Hobbies) do have a paypal account and we can ship to pretty much anywhere in the world as long as the recipient is willing to pay shipping costs.

aka Bob_suruncle
  7. mikebalcos

mikebalcos Member

Thanks for the information. :) I've sent an e-mail to Paris Junction Hobbies.
  8. bob_suruncle

bob_suruncle Member

havent seen an email from you so I thought I would check in here... try emailing me personally

9. mikebalcos

mikebalcos Member

Thanks for the personal e-mail. :) I'll send an e-mail later.