Is there a glossary of terms

Discussion in 'Tips & FAQs' started by Tomas Bizzare, Feb 8, 2013.

  1. Tomas Bizzare

    Tomas Bizzare New Member

    I looked around and havent seen one here . I mention it cause i am new and think it might be helpfull.

    I bring it up only cause when reading the post "tabs or no tabs" they start talking and "formers" come up. Got me thinking that there is probably a lot of terms you all use and would be nice to know them.
  2. Rhaven Blaack

    Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

    You bring up a very interesting point. To my knowledge, there is nothing like that here.
    I know that it seems elementary, but if you are asking this question, that only means that there are others out there thinking the same thing.

    I will look into putting something like that together.

    Thank you for bringing this to light.
  3. ThunderChild

    ThunderChild Active Member

    That's actually a quite nifty idea. There are a lot of descriptions for the same(and almost) things out there, greebling, layering, detailing etc. Would be nice to have a place where these are explained. :D
  4. cgutzmer

    cgutzmer Active Member

    very fine idea indeed! Keep us updated on what you come up with :)

Share This Page