Introductions

Marman

Jan 12, 2014
Wilmington, NC
Hello all. My name is Marman. I found out about Pepakura roughly 2 months ago and fell in love with the idea and artistry. Man! some of the models are sick. I'm a big Sci fi fan, and am dying to complete my first build (Hal Frag Grenade) before moving on to bigger and better projects. I'm a stay at home grandpa so It will probably be months before I get my first project done, but I am grateful to have found a site that offers all the assistance I hope to ever need. Thank you for the add and I look forward to being a productive member.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Hi Marman. The forum will be migrating to a new software very soon, and things will pick up. Thanks for the Intro. Jan.20th looks like the date. Then we will have a fully functioning forum. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.

As was mentioned earlier, the forum is in a transition to a new platform.
Once the smoke clears and the dust has settled (and everything is working the way that it should). By all means, please post photos of your work.
I would like to encourage you to post a build thread.
Build threads are a great way to show off your skills as well as highlight certain problem areas that you may need help with.

In the meantime, post comments, ask questions, and get to know everyone here.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.