Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by Don_csx, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Don_csx

Don_csx New Member

Hello, My name is Donald. I been a member of this forum for sometime but I haven't post anything on here so I figure now is as good as time as any.

I have been modeling in HO scale for 20 years now. I have had 3 layouts. My first was 8 feet x 10 feet, my second was 10 feet x 22 feet and my third is 16 feet x 16 feet. My third layout is housed in a building that I built just for the layout. Only obstruction is the door. The building is heated and cooled. The layout is a triple deck layout with the lowest level use just for staging. My layout is made up of 2 railroad. One being the Kentucky, Virginia, & Ohio (KV&O) name for the state that I have worked in. The other being D&D Mining and Steel. It was named this because my dad help me with the mining part of the layout and I have a big interest in steel mills. Here are the links to my web sites.

Kentucky, Virginia & Ohio(KV&O)
    D&D Mining & Steel

Enjoy the sites
    Take care
  2. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

Hi Donald and welcome to the Gauge!!!

I looked at your pics in the links. I love the Steel Mill!!!! Always glad to see another steel mill modeler. Mines in N scale and is on a bit of hold-up wall1

Got anymore pics of that steel mill? It looks very impressive from what I saw on your website :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  3. Gary S.

Gary S. Senior Member

Woohoo Don! You shoulda posted sooner. Glad you're here and look forward to your insights for the months to come.
  4. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Glad you let us know you're there Don!
  5. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

Glad you posted, Don. That is a great looking layout.

6. nachoman

nachoman Guest

That looks like the start of a very awesome layout. I'm impressed. I hope we get to hear and see more of it in the future!