inresponse to raven black

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I have always enjoyed looking forward to seeing what you come up with (especially your "CLASSIC SCI-FI" collection was always a joy to see).
I wish you the best of luck.
Kind regards,
Christopher

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
well, I really enjoy doing this, and more on the way. so here you go, nothing better than an early Christmas present, especially when there are more on the way!

http://imgur.com/a/69oHO

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
WOW!!!
That look FANTASTIC!!!
I like how CLEAN everything looks and that all of the parts are CRISP.
Your design skills are GREATLY IMPROVING!!!
THANK YOU!!!

By the way (if I may suggest), when you are doing your test builds of your models, take time to take photos of your builds. That way you can use them as "INSTRUCTIONS".
Once we get this forum up and running (again), if you want to, you are more then welcome to upload it to the DLS and I will make certain that it is approved ASAP!

Once again, GREAT WORK!!!

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I am so out of ink, I have no idea when I can even spend 60 bucks on ink until after new years, but then I will, and I will photo each piece and then some beauty shots. only took my years of building paper models to figure that out!lol! if anyone wants to build any of my stuff, please do and post pics of them, I got plenty of them that need refinement that only printing can enable.

ennder

Jul 26, 2008
Fantastic rendering, looking forward to the building the model :)

you may want to look into a CIS for your printer (depending on model)
I got one for my Epson RX580 for only $31.00 on ebay. I have printed alot of docs, cards, family photos, card models ect.ect and found that the ink lasts a loooooooooooooong time (6 months or better for me).

just a though.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Try www.inkproducts.com They have the BEST ink prices, and use O.E.M ink. All orders over $50 were free shipping (not sure if that still goes), but check out their website. If you have anyquestions, they have a phone number, and a REAL person picks it up, answers your questions, and tells you what to write, if there are any special notations, you then complete your order online. They are an excellent outfit to deal with.

p.s. A trick to never using the clean or clean printer head process, which the printer uses precious ink to try and unclog the head, is to print a model at least every week. Even if you don't plan to build it right away. Inkproducts.com includes a mild detergent, and instructions on how to properly clean your printer heads, without using ink. Makes your printer print like new. :)

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
thank you!
they kind of funny little guys. I might change them but first I have to figure out the cannon section. I have some more im going to post of some things that I drew from scratch.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That is really nice looking! How did you find those images on that web site? :)