In Memoriam... Leonard Nimoy

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
He will be missed indeed!
Not only did he live long and (VERY) prosper, but he accomplished a great deal in his live and had touched the lives of so many people along the way.

wingsabre

In honor of him, lets have a Star Trek marathon, with the addition of Unification from TNG as well as the modern Star Trek reboots. Sprinkle in some Simpsons guess spots as well as other shows he guest on.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I wonder if the disease his father Sarek, had, ran in the family? All kidding aside, it's hard for someone of my generation to realize he is gone. It has not really hit me, and when I watch a Star Trek Episode I will see him alive there. Paul Winfield, who played in the TNG episode of "Darmok, at Tanagra, his sails unfurled, (Sounder, being his Pivotal role, great movie, with Sicily Tyson). Zathros, his face is wet. Learnarod Nimoy is at rest. Paul Winfield is at rest. Paul Winfield also played the Captain of the Reliant class ship of the move "The Wrath of Kahn", he also was in Babylon 5, as Father of the Doctor.. So sad, but their journey continues. I, personally, cannot believe this is it. If this is all there is, how much more important are we then? They are on the Ocean, their sails unfurled, they are at rest.

I wonder if he was calculating cross wind landings? I have this same tool!?!

gam_spockstartrek_580.jpg

Paul Winfield as Capt. Clark Terrell of the USS Reliant
Paul-Winfield-Actor-probably-best-known-for-Star-Trek-Generation.png
url

Paul Winfield as Darmok at Gilad
dathon.jpg