ID a bull for me

F

Fred_M

Today we went to a tourist trap called Exotic Animal Paradise and it was fun. We got a bag of feed and you get to drive like 9 1/2 miles through a zoo in the Ozark Woods and pay a toll to the deer and sheep who stand in the road begging for food. I got to feed a 1500 pound male Carribou from my hands. WOW. Anyway there was this bull with the biggest horns I ever seen. Anyone know what breed he is. He was with some longhorns and it was obvious he's not a longhorn. FRED

Attachments

• big horn.jpg
    big horn.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 146
F

Fred_M

Feed the hungy Zebra. What fun and no walking required. :)

Attachments

• hungry zebra.jpg
    hungry zebra.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 145
F

Fred_M

Had a nice chat with this freindly fellow.

Attachments

• zzz.jpg
    zzz.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 139
F

Fred_M

This guy was a grumpy bird.

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 135
F

Fred_M

Originally posted by billk
Why did they name it after the dance? :D
You got it backward, the dance is what you do when that bull shoves one of them horns up your (edited by moderator). FRED

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
The Watusi (Dance to moderate tempo)

Stance:
Stand with your feet about 12 inches apart. Keep both knees bent at all times. Pretend you are going to take a golf swing.

Hip Movement:
On the count of one, shift weight to right foot, making right hip move out to the right.
On the count of two, shift weight to left foot, making left hip move out to the left. Move from side to side with hips swinging right to left to a 1-2, 1-2 rhythm.

Arm Movement:
Hold arms out in front of you as if you were holding a golf club. Swing hands to your right, then down in a semicircular motion to your left, back to right, then to left, counting 1-2, 1-2.

Putting Them Together:
Now do the hand and hip movements simultaneously from right to left on a count of 1-2

Attachments

• watusi.gif
    watusi.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 32
F

Fred_M

Originally posted by spitfire
The Watusi (Dance to moderate tempo)

Stance:
Stand with your feet about 12 inches apart. Keep both knees bent at all times. Pretend you are trying to extract a big bovine horn from your...(edited by moderator).

Hip Movement:
On the count of one, shift weight to right foot, making right hip move out to the right.
On the count of two, shift weight to left foot, making left hip move out to the left. Move from side to side with hips swinging right to left to a 1-2, 1-2 rhythm, "try to break that suction and work that darn thing out. Do the hokey pokey and work it all about, that's whats it's all about."